Monday, February 16, 2009

The End is Nigh

Part of the reason I've been not blogging very much lately is because a) I've been super-busy with other stuff, and more importantly, applying for another job.
I've been interning/working as a researcher at one of the SKY universities for the past year, since finishing up at their language school. While I love the work and especially the time it gave me to pursue my own research and leisure activities, eventually the time came where I needed to look at something that was going to allow me to eat something other than ramyeon two meals out of three. So, starting next week I'll be working at a major international institution, and I don't quite yet know how this will affect my blogging and other activities. I'm excited about the change, a little sad about leaving, and generally going insane trying to get everything together.

1 comment:

JIW said...

Congrats~ Once things settle down let's get together. ^^